Afternoon Boat Dive
What a great way to relax after work with a local boat dive! Join Go Dive Tasmania as we venture to various locations just south of Hobart. Dives can include small Kelp Forests, wall dives, Cray and Abalone locations and our famous Mystery Box Boat Dive!
For information on the dives inc. what's included, minimum qualification, dive site information, where to meet and what time, please visit the following page:
If you are booking a charter, please read:
- For all of our dive trips you must be a fully qualified diver in order to join and you must posses the correct dive qualification for the dive you are booking. You will also be required to fill out a rental form if you are using any of our hire gear and a boat liability form for any boat dives.
- If you are hiring any equipment for the dive, you will need to collect it from in-store and bring it with you to the dive site. This includes tanks and weights that are included in the dive. No hire gear is able to be supplied at the boat ramp.
- If you have any questions regarding the dive, please call us on: (03) 6231 9749.
- A 20% cancellation fee of the dive trip fee is applicable if you cancel up to five (5) days prior to the commencement date.
- Where there is less than five (5) days cancellation notice before any dive trip date there will be no refund payable.